Contact Us
General Enquiries : 01702 215000
Alternatively, Visit our Website
Return to Site

Council Tax Discounts, Disregards and Exemptions

Please Note: If you are applying for the 25% Sole Occupancy discount, or wish to advise us you are no longer entitled to it, or you wish to claim the Empty and Unfurnished property discount, you must use the relevant MySouthend Council Tax form. If you would like to apply for any other Council Tax discount, disregard or exemption please complete the form below. You can also report a change that affects entitlement. Please note – you must enter information in the boxes marked '*'

With effect from 
(Examples: Student Certificate for student disregard or exemption; letter from HMRC proving you are receiving Child Benefit for somebody aged 18 or over who is living with you etc)
Would you like us to contact you about this? *
Would you like us to contact you about this?

We will use the information you give us to carry out the tasks we need to do for the job shown in the title of the form, to carry out our official business and to stop fraud or crime. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 Southend-on-Sea Borough Council is the Data Controller (the holder, user and processor of data) for the information you have given us on the form.

eForms by AchieveForms