Contact Us
General Enquiries : 01702 215000
Alternatively, Visit our Website
Return to Site

Problems with Public Highways (e.g. potholes, trips, gullies etc..)

The public highway is the area between the boundary of premises  on either side of the street and icludes, footways, verges, shrubberies, cycleways, carriageways (road), central reservations, roundabouts and features such as street lighting, gullies, drainage channels, signs, guard railings etc... within this area.

If dangerous, phone us on 215003 straight away.

Please note - you must enter information in the boxes marked '*'
The "Find Address" facility is only available for addresses within the Southend-on-Sea Borough.
Locate address by postcode ?
Locate address by postcode ?

We will use the information you give us to carry out the tasks we need to do for the job shown in the title of the form, to carry out our official business and to stop fraud or crime. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 Southend-on-Sea Borough Council is the Data Controller (the holder, user and processor of data) for the information you have given us on the form.

eForms by AchieveForms